Monday, September 7, 2009

Status: Summary

I don't think I will finish the summary today. I actually probably have all the text cut-and-pasted over to a summary document which just needs to be heavily edited and rewritten in a couple spots, plus add spackle and format for two columns in 1-3 pages. I'm just not sure if I will have time to finish. in the next 2-4 hours.

I'm still set for the full draft on Sept 14th, though. The reason why the summary is so important to get right is because it will become the sidebar text. This is a format I've been building towards: put the highly compressed, complete rules into the margins, where it's easy to flip through to find what you need; put the full explanatory text and setting info in the main body, where it can be read when convenient but easily ignored in play.

No comments:

Post a Comment